We wish to inform you that the Company “Tucano Coffee” LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Tucano Coffee” or “company”), registered office: MD-2044; Chisinau mun., 2 M. Sadoveanu Street, bldg.1, office 84, company registration No.1014600010795, e-mail email@example.com, phone +373 68 717 077, process your personal data when you go to website www. http://tucanocoffee.com, http://lovepeace.coffee, http://tucanorate.com , http://tucanocontrol.com (hereinafter referred to as “the website”).
This Policy (“Policy”) sets the key principles regarding data protection and the way the company manages the personal data you transmit to us going to the website.
The Policy is addressed to natural persons outside the company with whom it is in contact, including clients/guests and visitors of the website, partners or potential contractual partners or contractual / legal representatives, customers/guests of partners or potential contractual partners or other entities or individuals with which we interact in the context of our activity, whichever is hereinafter referred to as “you”.
The company will ensure the update of this policy and will publish the latest version of the policy on the website.
Personal Data: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person ( “Target Person”) who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, data location, an online identifier, or one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets with or without the use of automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction of data.
GDPR – Regulation No. 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
We use personal data collected from you when you access the website in order to monitor the traffic and to improve the website navigation. The legal basis on which this data processing activity is based lies in our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of the Company’s website, as well as improving the website and the services rendered.
Categories of data that can be processed:
- When completing the form within the Website (http://tucanocoffee.com), the “Contacts” section: surname, first name, e-mail address;
- When completing the form within the Website (http://tucanofranchise.com), the “Contact Us” section: surname, first name, e-mail, phone number, Linkedln profile.
- When completing the form within the Website (http://tucanofranchise.com, http://lovepeace.coffee), the “Subscribe” section: e-mail.
- When completing the form within the Website (http://tucanocontrol.com), the “Mystery Guest Tucano Coffee Questionnaire”: surname, first name, facebook page, VK profile, e-mail address, phone, date of birth, locality.
- When completing the form within the Website (http://tucanorate.com), the “Evaluate” section: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone, locality.
- Monitoring/ensuring the security of persons / premises / goods via CCTV video cameras, in the context of the activities carried out in Tucano Coffee cafes.
The data mentioned in the above (a) to (e) items are provided voluntarily by you on the occasion of interacting with the Company in accordance with your intended purpose. The company will process your personal data only on the basis of your express and unambiguous consent in all situations where the need arises. You are therefore responsible for the data you provide on the Website, both to us and to any third party that may be prejudiced by providing the data.
The Website can also collect certain information about your navigation and interactions with its various sections. We will store or access information and cookies in your terminal equipment (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) only under the conditions described in the corresponding Cookies section.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
|Saves the language selected by the user
Third Party Cookies
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data you provide us by filling in contact details, surname, first name, e-mail, telephone, are treated confidentially by the company. We use your data only for declared purposes in order to answer to your request. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest, according to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (a), (f) of the GDPR. Our interest and your interest converge and result from the purpose of sending you a response to your request, that is to say, to solve certain issues, and thus to ensure your satisfaction as a customer / guest or user of the website.
As long as you participate in questionnaires addressed to customers, you do it absolutely voluntarily. No data is stored in these anonymous questionnaires to identify the participants in the questionnaire. Any personal information that you provide under these answers is considered to be provided voluntarily and will be stored in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. If you make a declaration of consent in a questionnaire, the legal basis for processing the data on the basis of the granted consent is the provisions of art. 6 para. 1, let. a) of the GDPR. If you have expressed your consent in a questionnaire addressed to clients / guests, you have the possibility to revoke this consent at any time, with subsequent effects. The details in these cases are regulated in the data protection principles applicable to this questionnaire.
Data processing by Tucano Coffee can be essentially divided into the following categories for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of receiving offers / accepting the offer for franchising for partners or potential contractual partners.
- To become a “Mystery Guest” client who helps Tucano Coffee team and/or franchise partners to improve product quality and network service, helps us identify existing violations.
- For processing information recorded by visitors regarding a question, experience, proposal, complaint.
- When subscribing to newsletters that include promotions (offers, rebates, prize competitions, etc.) as well as goods and services offered by Tucano Coffee and partners.
- For receiving information about the Tucano Coffee franchise
The company undertakes to carry out all processing activities both for a well-determined purpose and related to its activity, and also for appropriate legal justification and for the fulfillment of the legitimate interests of the Company in the context of its object of activity.
We intend to store your personal data only for as long as is necessary, for a period not exceeding the period required to meet the purposes listed in this Information Note and / or required by applicable law, in accordance with the applicable legal minimum retention periods and/or as it is necessary to exercise our legitimate rights (and the legitimate rights of other persons). If you are a Commercial partner, we will store your personal information while exercising the contractual relationship with you. If we have a continuing commercial relationship with you as a Commercial Partner, we will continue to store the personal data until our commercial relationship is finished and the minimum retention period imposed by law, subject to our Data Storage Policy. In the case of the Applications Users, we will keep personal data for the period when the Mobile Application is downloaded or the period indicated by the relevant legislation.
You have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, art.7 para. 3 of the GDPR.
- The right to information regarding the stored personal data, according to art. 15 of the GDPR.
- The right to rectify inaccurate and / or incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration, according to art. 16 of the GDPR.
- The right to obtain from Tucano Coffee the deletion of personal data (the “right to be forgotten”), according to art. 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, according to art. 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to portability of personal data, according to art. 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to opposition, according to art.21 of the GDPR.
- The right to submit a complaint at a supervising authority
- The right to be informed according to art. 46 of the GDPR on appropriate safeguards regarding the transfer of personal data to a third state or to an international organization.
Tucano Coffee can transfer, store and process your personal data in Romania /Republic of Moldova. You should take into consideration that data protection and confidentiality laws in the country where your personal data is transferred may not be as complex as the laws of your country.